When a mother is on heroin, high-powered pain pills or even prescribed drugs meant to step down off opioids, her child can be born with a condition called neonatal abstinence syndrome (NAS).
- Mindoula Acquires 180 Health Partners and Its Strongwell™ Substance-exposed Living Platform
- Nest Collaborative Completes $2.1 Million Seed Funding Round
- 7 Springs Orthopedics Partners with Lifepoint Health to Expand Orthopedic Service
- HealthStream Acquires ShiftWizard, Expanding Its Nurse & Staff Scheduling Solutions for Healthcare Providers
- New partnership aims to decrease number of infants born exposed to opioids in Tennessee