Nashville-based addiction treatment provider JourneyPure launches with Series A investment from Rolling Hills Ventures. The new company offers a full continuum of care for patients and comes on the heels of recent federal legislation, including the Mental Health Parity Act and Affordable Car Act, that dramatically extends the size and scope of coverage for individuals with behavioral illnesses.
- Mindoula Acquires 180 Health Partners and Its Strongwell™ Substance-exposed Living Platform
- Nest Collaborative Completes $2.1 Million Seed Funding Round
- 7 Springs Orthopedics Partners with Lifepoint Health to Expand Orthopedic Service
- HealthStream Acquires ShiftWizard, Expanding Its Nurse & Staff Scheduling Solutions for Healthcare Providers
- New partnership aims to decrease number of infants born exposed to opioids in Tennessee